Welcome to Infinity Nest!

Please sign up or log in now to gain access to all of our features.

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to read and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile, create guilds, access member rewards, and so much more.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amity

Amity's PvP and Chill Sessions

WELCOME TO AMITY'S CHILL AND PVP SESSION FORUM TOPIC!

INTRODUCTION

Amity - a friendly relationship between people

Yes, that's my goal for people to participate in PvP rooms that I host. You can meet new friends and new people without having a salty fight. Hi everyone, it's once again, me, Fish 🐠. I'll be hosting Chill and PvP rooms (Ghoul, Protect, Wipeout Mode, Rounds, and Respawn) from now on to make more people create a relationship of friendship through a PvP.  I'm from SEA but I will adjust the room into the server of majority and play for fun. I will also be taking some random stolen shots and edit those pictures as well! *blob* 🐠

ABOUT PvP Sessions:
I will MOST LIKELY host a PvP Tournament weekly as well but I'm afraid I cannot do that alone. Thankfully, I am in a collaboration with @Quaternion as my assistant host. And YES THERE WILL BE REWARDS who will be likely sponsored by our Community Managers and some players!

ABOUT COMPETETIVE PvP Sessions:
Competetive sessions are hosted by @Quaternion, you might like to take a visit on his forum post!

https://forums.infinitynest.net/topic/4218-infc-competitors-recruitment/?tab=comments#comment-12084

PVP SESSIONS (Un-competetive, just for fun.)
1. Here's how it goes, the game mode changes every week. It could be any of the following:

• Tournament Mode
  • Rounds (Softban) Mode
    - 2 Games of Best of 3
  • Team Wipeout Mode
  • Team vs Team (Rounds) Mode
  • Captain Mode

2. Before the event period, players will have to fill up a form in google forms.
(Will post the forms whenever the event starts)

3. There will be different winners every week. Like for example... Player A/Team A had won 3rd place in the first week, hence Player A/Team A won't be able to participate in 2nd week's event.

4. Here's a list of prohibited skills when you're participating in Competitive Rounds (Softban Category):
http://dragonnestdatabase.weebly.com/the-blacklist.html <~ click here to see the blacklist

5. I will only accept players who are 5-10minutes late during the event period. Players who exceed the waiting period will automatically be disqualified. (Sorry... 🐟 I'm really time conscious. )

6. IF A PLAYER DISCONNECTS, there'll be certain rules to follow in order to have a fair-and-square game:

In Team PvP (Captain/Rounds/Respawn)
- If one player from Team A has disconnected, thus one player from Team B will be encouraged to sit down or put to Idle. If the idle/sitting player from Team B is the last man standing, he/she has to give the kill to the opposing team (commit seppuku).

In 1v1 Rounds (Softban Category)
- During the match, if player A disconnects while fighting Player B, hosts will count the number of wins that each player have and wait for Player A to return in 10 minutes. If time is up and player A didn't arrive, the winner of the match goes to Player B.

In Tournament Mode

- If Player A disconnects while fighting Player B, Player B will be considered as a "Null Bracket" unless Player A won't reconnect. If Player A reconnects, hosts will conduct a special pvp match w/ the players affected by the "Null Bracket".

7. Hosts' decision of winners is final and inevitable.

Chill Rooms and Fun PvP Sessions will be done from time to time.

Time Schedule:
Saturdays
SEA: 3pm CEST
NA & EU: 11pm CEST

Rewards:
(Community Managers' Decision)

Q & A:

Question #1: If Player A wins an event in the first week and the 2nd Week's Event poll goes to Team PvP. Furthermore, Player A is also a member of the participating Team A, will he/she be eligible to join?
Answer #1: Yes, since the prizes in Team PvP and Solo PvP are different.

Question #2: Can NA players join EU rooms and vise versa?
Answer #2: Yes, since there are some people from both NA & EU who could handle the pings, it's allowed. But it's up to the players' decision really. However, it doesn't change the fact that both server rooms are separated depending on the schedule.

Question #2.1: Can SEA players join EU/NA competitive rooms and vise versa?
Answer #2.1: If the players could handle the pings, yes.

Question #3: What if you're lacking players?
Answer #3: I will make a smaller room and change it to rounds/small chill room.

Question #4: What if you have more players than usual?
Answer #4: I will make a bigger room and change it to any modes/large chill room for everyone.

Question #5: Can other players stream/spectate the match?
Answer #5: YEAHBSOLUTELY! 🐠

EVENT WILL START ON A WEEK AFTER THE ADMINS FIX MAJOR PVP BUGS! STAY TUNED!

Will edit this forum post if I have to fill more information in 🐠

If you're willing to help me host pvp rooms you can DM my discord Amity#5646 or mail Amity in-game.
What are your thoughts regarding this topic? Comment/Reply down below for I-points!

InShot_20190514_172306473.jpg

Edited by Amity
Added more info :D
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 6:34 AM, Alysedryn said:

2. Before the event period, players will have to fill up a form in google docs.
(I will insert it here once I'm done with it)

hmm.... .. why is that necessary?

What about listing name only?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiola said:

hmm.... .. why is that necessary?

What about listing name only?

1. To make things neat and proper.
2. So the room won't be crowded with unwanted players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SampleZero said:

Amity ❤️❤️❤️ wohoooo 

wow you are even more popular now armpi i mean amity.

Edited by Kiola
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kiola said:

yes indeed

it reminds me of sweaty hair.

Shh imma bite u 🐍

Amity such a good name

thanks! i treat other ppl differently though.

Edited by Alysedryn

4 hours ago, Amity said:

Shh imma bite u 🐍

Yes bite me plss... bite me.... bite my lips so hard, strangle me.... strangle my whole body too....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiola said:

Yes bite me plss... bite me.... bite my lips so hard, strangle me.... strangle my whole body too....

what was that?_?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kiola said:

iyaaaa~ ❤️ HAHAHAHAHAH

1 minute ago, astig001 said:

How's the update going?

Oh! Right! Thanks for reminding me *nervous blob* 🐠

RULES IF A PLAYER DISCONNECTS are added \ouo/